Prettier Than Pink in the US!!

Fronted by singer/songwriter/guitarist Lei Bautista, Prettier Than Pink was the most successful all-female band in the Philippines. Now resurrected in the U.S. with Bautista and a new line-up, Prettier Than Pink is bringing girl power to the neo-New Wave movement. www.prettierthanpink.com

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Depeche Mode a week later





Like watching U2 wasn't enough, Mikey scored me two tickets to watch Depeche Mode at the Staples Center. I took Melanie (new bassist) with me. We were late because we had rehearsals for a show the next day but hey I was only there for one song. And I got to hear it so Im happy. The song was somebody. Thats all I really wanted to hear. We were an hour late and had 45 minutes left of the concert but that's all the time we needed to take great pictures, buy a shirt for pam and see depeche mode's lead singer perform without a shirt on. The u2 concert was still a better concert, no doubt! But hey, at least once in my life...I can say I watched Depeche Mode as well! Only in America will you be able to do these things. Its so close you can touch it! Just like last year when we went to the KROQ 2004 inland invasion concert! That was amazing as well. All the 80's bands were there like Tears for Fears, Devo, Billy Idol, Souxie and the Creatures, Flock of Seagulls, etc! Only in California!! wuuu huuu!!! I love it here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home